Master in Regional and Environmental Economics
General conditions of admission into the master programme:
- BSc/BA in economics, management or engineering/natural sciences (ISDEC level 6 or higher)
- In case of BA/BSc in engineering/natural sciences it is necessary to prove a minimum of 60 ECTS equivalent in the following disciplines:
- 20 ECTS in Quantitative Studies (mathematics, statistics, computer science/programming, etc.);
- 20 ECTS in Economics and Management Studies (micro and macroeconomics, international economics, environmental economics, economics theory, economics statistics, economic modelling, economic policy, regional economics, European economy, public policy, business economics, accounting, controlling, human resources, business law, marketing, management and organization, production management, decision theory and methodology, etc.);
- 20 ECTS in Natural or Social Sciences (International or European studies, general and business law, sociology, psychology, philosophy, biology, physics, chemistry, geography, earth sciences, etc.).
- Applicants can be admitted with 40 ECTS from the above listed disciplines on the condition that they collect the remaining 20 ECTS during the first year of their studies
- ECTS-proof is compulsory for all applicants regardless of their preliminary studies and the discipline of BA/BSc diploma
- B2 level command of English: a TOEFL iBt min 72 or IELTS min 6.0 or bachelor degree was taught entirely in English.