Master in Finance
Here you can read the general conditions of admission into the master programme in Finance.
Degree accepted for admittance into the Master in Finance:
BSc in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration and Management (ISDEC level 6 or higher) with complete credit value.
Other degrees can also be considered with completion of a minimum of 60 ECTS credits from the following areas:
- 15 ECTS credits from quantitative foundations (mathematics, statistics, informatics)
- 10 ECTS credits of economics (micro and macroeconomics, international economics, environmental economics, economics theory, economics statistics, economics theory, economic modelling, economic policy, sectoral and functional economics, international economy, European economy, public policy);
- 10 ECTS credits of business basics (corporate economics, accounting, controlling human resources, business law, marketing, management and organization, value creation processes, decision theory and methodology, business ethics, strategic planning, business communication);
- 10 ECTS credits from the basics of social sciences (European Union, general and business law, economic history, sociology, psychology, philosophy);
- 15 ECTS credits of financial knowledge (finance, money and capital market, banking, financial policy, taxation, corporate finance, corporate valuation).
Applicants, with other degrees, can be admitted with 30 ECTS from the above listed disciplines on the condition that they collect the remaining 30 ECTS during the first year of their studies.
As part of the admission procedure, the Credit Transfer Committee examines whether the applicant has the pre-study credit value as defined above and in the regulations (Act LXXX of 1993 on Higher Education).
Grade Point Average
Minimum GPA of accepted credits is on the middle of the scale.
Foreign Language Requirements
B2 level command of English: a TOEFL iBt min 72 or IELTS min 6.0 or bachelor degree was taught entirely in English.
For more information please contact
Ms. Noémi Girst