Master in Finance
General conditions of admission into the master programme:
- BSc in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration and Management (ISDEC level 6 or higher)
- Or a minimum of 60 credits required to enter to this program from the following areas:
- 15 credits from quantitative foundations (mathematics, statistics, informatics)
- 10 credits of economics (micro and macroeconomics, international economics, environmental economics, economics theory, economics statistics, economics theory, economic modelling, economic policy, sectoral and functional economics, international economy, European economy, public policy);
- 10 credits of business basics (corporate economics, accounting, controlling human resources, business law, marketing, management and organization, value creation processes, decision theory and methodology, business ethics, strategic planning, business communication);
- 10 credits from the basics of social sciences (European Union, general and business law, economic history, sociology, psychology, philosophy);
- 15 credits of financial knowledge (finance, money and capital market, banking, financial policy, taxation, corporate finance, corporate valuation).
- Applicants can be admitted with 30 ECTS from the above listed disciplines on the condition that they collect the remaining 30 ECTS during the first year of their studies
- Minimum GPA of accepted credits is on the middle of the scale
- B2 level command of English: a TOEFL iBt min 72 or IELTS min 6.0 or bachelor degree was taught entirely in English.