Looking for an international career? Are you interested in career development, or learning about the latest career trends and topics?
Register with your university email address on our Highered Career Hub website (https://gethighered.com), where you can get help to launch and develop your career.
The Highered platform aims to support and connect you with employers from the world’s leading companies and their career opportunities. As a student of our Faculty, you will have access to BME’s Highered platform.
What does the Highered Career Hub offer?
- EASY-TO-USE GLOBAL JOB BOARD
- Explore the internships, graduate positions and full-time jobs that match your profile from global companies and organizations.
- VIRTUAL CAREER FAIRS & EVENTS
- Attend events organized by leading employers worldwide. Connect and chat live with recruiters and advance in their selection processes.
- Browse through masterclasses on the latest career topics that will help you boost your employability and career prospects.
- ONLINE CAREER ASSESSMENTS
- Access Aon’s proven assessment solutions available to all Highered talent, including Work-Related Behavior, Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Vocational Interests and Motivation tests.
For a guide about the platform open: Highered Career Hub User-guide
Contact: Orsolya Barna