Master in Management and Leadership
Here you can read the general conditions of admission into the Master in Management and Leadership.
Degree accepted for admittance into the Master in Management and Leadership:
BSc in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration or Management
Other degrees can also be considered with completion of a minimum of 60 ECTS credits from the following disciplines:
- 15 ECTS in Quantitative Studies (mathematics, statistics, computer science/programming);
- 10 ECTS in Economics (micro and macroeconomics, international economics, environmental economics, economics theory, economics statistics, economic modelling, economic policy, regional economics, European economy, public policy);
- 15 ECTS in Business and Management (business economics, accounting, controlling, human resources, business law, marketing, management and organization, production management, decision theory and methodology, business ethics, strategic planning, business communication);
- 10 ECTS in Social Sciences (International or European studies, general and business law, sociology, psychology, philosophy);
- 10 ECTS credits of Financial Knowledge (finance, money and capital market, banking, financial policy, taxation, corporate finance, corporate valuation)
Applicants can be admitted with 30 ECTS from the above listed disciplines on the condition that they collect the remaining 30 ECTS during the first year of their studies.
As part of the admission procedure, the Credit Transfer Committee examines whether the applicant has the pre-study credit value as defined above and in the regualtions (Act LXXX of 1993 on Higher Education).
Foreign Language Requirements
B2 level command of English: TOEFL iBt min 72 or IELTS min 6.0 or PTE Academic min 59 or Cambridge (PET, FCE, CAE) min 160 or Cambridge CPE Pass or bachelor degree was taught entirely in English.
For more information please contact
Ms Anita Oláh, International Study Program Coordinator
phone: +36 1 463 1813